Hopefully we have inspired you to prioritise the forests, oceans, and rivers of Australia on polling day with our Vote Environment webinar.
Here are some links so you can follow up on some of the things we spoke about tonight!
1. Add your name to the Native Forest Declaration!
2. Sign up for our Communities for Forests program, and we'll work as a team to get native forest protection on the federal agenda via our elected representatives!
You can sign up via the form here, and join us over on our Facebook group here. We'll be working on MP Engagements post election pretty soon, and I'd love to have you on board!
3. Sign up for our NSW Virtual Citizen Science program! We'll be kicking off a new program shortly, and you can help monitor NSW forestry operations, uncovering any poor practice from the comfort of your home! You can get involved by emailing Doro.
5. Take Action for takayna by heading down to our takayna blockade frontlines or making a submission against Venture Minerals under the EPBC reconsideration.
6. Send an email demanding the end of Krill fishing in Antarctica, or sign up to join our marine team defenders